May 21 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Calling all parents of High School Seniors:
We can’t wait to celebrate your seniors! On May 21 at the 11am service, we will be praying over our seniors and commissioning them to head out into the world. To do this, we need a little information from you.
Please complete the registration below by May 15. You or your senior can register the number of family members who will be in attendance for reserved seating
OTHER POINTS TO KNOW
Immediately following the service, there will be a reception in Lauren’s Garden for all seniors and their families.
Seniors will meet in the student offices at 10:30am.
- Parents will sit in the reserved seats in the Sanctuary.
- All are invited to attend a reception in Lauren’s Garden following the service.
- Family members plan to arrive in the Sanctuary by 10:45am on May 21
- Graduating Boys—please wear pants and a collared shirt (business casual).
- Graduating Girls —please wear a modest dress or skirt/blouse (covered shoulders and long enough to kneel in).
There will be a printed bulletin celebrating your senior that will be distributed in all services. We are collecting photographs and information to include in that printed piece with a deadline of MAY 15. Please follow the instructions on the confirmation email from registration, so the photo and information will guarantee your senior is included. .