Salvation Army Collection Day
May 1 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Salvation Army collection truck will be located in the East Cobb campus parking lot (across from the Welcome Center)l to accept donations on Monday, May 1, from 9am until 4pm.
Donation items accepted:
- Household goods
- Baby Equipment
- Christmas decorations and artificial Christmas trees
To determine the tax-deductible value of an item, check here. Items donated are sold in The Salvation Army Family Stores, and proceeds are solely used to support the Adult Rehab Center.
There is also the option to schedule a home pick-up by calling 1-800-SA-TRUCK (404-522-9783) for furniture and bulky items .
Please consider making donations of food items to help replenish The Salvation Army’s Marietta Food Pantry. It provides families with much needed food assistance in addition to assisting the Army’s homeless ministry.
- Shelf stable milk
- Boxed oatmeal
- Mac and cheese cups
- Mac and cheese boxes
- any dry pasta
- granola bars
- Instant potatoes
- Stuffing mix
- Pancake mix
- Peanut Butter/Jelly (no glass if possible)
- Small pop top items for homeless (Vienna sausage, Spam, beef stew, fruit cups)
- hygiene items for homeless (toothbrush, travel soap, deodorant, lotion etc)
- Dry snack items for homeless (chips, PB crackers, cheese crackers, protein bars, pop tarts etc)