Welcome, and thank you for visiting Mt. Bethel! We are compelled to love like Christ so that our lives, our city, and the world will be transformed for the glory of God.
Plan Your First Visit
At any of our services, you will likely see a variety of clothing styles, from jeans and T-shirts to suits and dresses. We encourage you to come as you are and dress however you feel most comfortable! Mt. Bethel is known to be a rather large church, but we do our best to make you feel welcomed. We want to help get you acquainted with our church when you arrive and assist in getting you to where you need to be. Just fill out this brief form, and we’ll be waiting to meet you. Click here for a map of our campus and information on parking.
No matter what your preferred style of worship is, there is something for you:
Early Traditional: 8:15am in the Chapel
Traditional: 9:30 and 11am in the Sanctuary (and Live Online)
Renewal Worship: 10am at the North Campus
The Gathering (Modern): 11am in Fellowship Hall
If you have children, click here to check out their very own Worship Services and Sunday School options.
We are delighted with your interest in joining Mt. Bethel and look forward to welcoming you into our church family. We ask that every member commits to be actively involved in the life of the church by their:
- PRAYERS for the church and its ministries;
- PRESENCE at worship service, Bible study, and ministry activities;
- GIFTS of financial support as a faith investment in God’s work;
- SERVICE to His kingdom by volunteering to serve in one or more ministry areas;
- WITNESS by telling the story of your personal journey with Christ.
New members are welcome to join during any one of our four Sunday worship services. If you are ready to join, please contact Jennifer Nurnberg in our Membership Office at 770.971.1670 or [email protected]. Please click here to fill out our new member form. (Please note, filling out this form does not move you onto our membership roll. Please give the Membership Office a call.)
Methods of Joining
- PROFESSION OF FAITH – the initial entrance into membership in the church, when one professes faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. You will be baptized at the worship service.
- REAFFIRMATION OF FAITH – one’s renewing of the initial confession of faith after a period of inactivity or not being a member of another church.
- TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP – from another United Methodist Church or a Christian church of another denomination. We recognize baptism from all other Christian churches.
Starts on Wed, October 25
Starts on Mon, November 6 | 7:00 pm
Starts on Tue, November 7