Relationship with Mt. Bethel
Mt. Bethel has partnered with TMS Global for many years. In the past, it has offered Global Impact Celebrations. Mt. Bethel continues to support TMS Global financially and with other resources.
Since 1984, TMS Global has grown to recruit, train, and support more than 180 missionaries in more than 41 nations around the world. The mission exists to train, mobilize, and serve people to spread the love and message of Jesus, especially among the least-reached peoples.
How You Can Help
- For those contemplating the mission field:
- Greenlight program: mentor-led experiences for young adults that last 4-6 weeks.
- Co-Lab: mentor-led, immersive cross-cultural apprenticeship for leaders ages 22-35 that lasts 1-2 years.
- CoWork: a 1-2 year assignment that matches skills and calling on a TMS team or project.
- Core: become part of a local community for at least four years while living out your calling.
- Volunteer opportunities exist for events for TMS’s global workforce.