The Hope Center
The HOPE Center is a Christian ministry devoted to sharing the hope of the Lord Jesus Christ, to promoting sexual purity, and to providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support to women and men facing pregnancy-related issues. Our goal is a healthy baby born to a healthy mom whose future is stable and hopeful.
We focus on meeting those needs by offering the following:
- Pregnancy testing and Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound (when medically indicated).
- Mentoring – clients are assigned a mentor who will come alongside them during pregnancy and through the early years of parenting.
- PURE Satisfaction – Purity Education geared toward youth groups with the support of parents and pastors.
- Post Abortion Support (PAS) – A Bible study of healing, restoration, and freedom for those women who are suffering the aftermath of abortion.
- Support and resources for the expectant mother’s physical needs during pregnancy and for children until age three.
- Educational programs through our “Mommy Money & Daddy Dollar” Program service opportunities:
- Spanish translators.
- Mentoring moms and dads (training provided).
- Teachers for parenting classes.
- Volunteer staff for the Baby and More Store.