The Hope Center
Relationship with Mt. Bethel
The center, located in Woodstock, Georgia, has been supported through financial contributions and Mt. Bethel volunteers for many years. Providing Helpful Options and Pregnancy Education, The HOPE Center has worked with over 900 individuals since its establishment. The mission of the center is to bring Help, Hope, and Healing to individuals facing pregnancy or relationship issues.
The HOPE Center is a Christian ministry devoted to sharing the hope of the Lord Jesus Christ, to promoting sexual purity, and to providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support to women and men facing pregnancy-related issues. Our goal is a healthy baby born to a healthy mom whose future is stable and hopeful. Since its inception, there have been over 500 professions of faith.
How You Can Help
- Advocates-serve our clients by offering counsel and education
- Greeters-greet clients, schedule appointments, answer phones
- Data Entry-enter client information from each file into our system
- Seed's Volunteers-help sort donations and assist in our thrift store
- Blessing Bag Team-put together blessing bags for mothers to receive once they have their baby