The Table on Delk
Relationship with Mt. Bethel
Mt. Bethel got involved with The Table on Delk in 2019 and is only beginning to see how the relationship can grow. The Table on Delk provides a safe place for those who are currently, or at risk of, being sexually exploited to have a meal and get connected to resources that they might not know are available.
- Outreach lunches on Wednesday and Saturday
- Bible studies on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Celebrate Recovery on Wednesday evenings
- Sack lunches for children Monday - Friday
In the last year, The Table on Delk has befriended and encouraged over 1000 women and children. By showing God’s love in action, it acts as a respite, a place that offers choices with the hope of ultimately making the choice toward healing and restoration. Watch these video stories of the mission impact.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for Wednesday and Saturday Outreach and Hospitality 10:30am-3:30pm
- Become a Food Friend - make meals for the ministry to offer for outreach, Bible studies, and sack lunches
- Be a support volunteer - decorate placemats, decorate snack bags, go grocery shopping, clean and maintain the space