Relationship with Mt. Bethel
Mt. Bethel Missions identified RATL as strong partnership potential in 2019 and is working to develop and deepen the relationship. We have worked with them to collect needed items through our Mobile Ministry for their mission.
RATL works with two residential housing programs in Atlanta to serve and support under-resourced families, especially women and children, on their journey out of homelessness. Implementing the concept of “being with” instead of “doing for”, RATL provides the childcare, transportation, and spiritual programs needed to remove the barriers of homelessness to aid the transition out of it.
How You Can Help
- Sponsor a Family Fun night
- Corporate days of service
- “RATL Weekend” retreat
- Volunteer to help with After School Program Monday - Friday:
- Solomon’s Temple | 11am-3:30pm | Atlanta Mission
- My Sister’s House | 12-3:30pm