Peter & Esther Pereira
Missionaries – Hope for Today
Contact: Bridgett Cook,
3675 Ebenezer Rd, Marietta, GA 30066,
770-365-4935, [email protected]
Founded in 1997, the main focus for Hope for Today is to plant churches among the unreached, train church leaders and share the love of God with the rural and urban poor, especially the children of South Asia. HFT outreaches include:
Alpha Homes-provide food, clothing, shelter and education to over 60 children
Alpha schools: provide education to the street children; Soya Milk program-provide over 500 children per day with this nutritious milk; Good News Festivals-crusades to reach thousands of people previously unreached with the Gospel; Alpha Vocational Training Centers-help young widows learn to embroider and embellish saris (this will give the women an income to help sustain their families); Rag pickers Ministry-Bringing the Gospel to the poorest of the poor.
Dr. Peter and Esther Pereira began work in Hyderabad, India, their native homeland in 1995. Peter and Esther previously lived the “American dream” as an engineer in Chicago, IL prior to the Lord’s call to ministry. They have adult children, 2 sons and daughter residing in the states.
Peter 10/19, Esther 3/24
- Pray for the end of persecution of Christians
- Safety and protection for all the HFT staff, and churches
- Pray for their children’s home and their street schools
- Pray for the Widow and Rag pickers ministry
- Pray for more to hear God’s cry for India
- Pray for their adult children as their parents serve the Lord in India