Relationship with Mt. Bethel
Kidz2Leaders shares a 20-year partnership with Mt. Bethel and calls the East Cobb Campus home. Mt. Bethel supports Kidz2Leaders financially and with volunteers.
Kidz2Leaders works to change the lives of prisoners’ children and break the vicious cycle of incarceration by encouraging them to rise above their circumstances, teaching them to become leaders, and providing a life of hope through Christian programming in a fun environment.
Four main contact points that grow with the children:
- Camp Hope- a week-long, overnight summer camp that encourages community and empowers children with age-based curriculum and opportunities
- Interns4Tomorrow- provides high school students with readiness training and internships
- Family Support- provides respite, encouragement, and fun through family field trips, retreats, and special events
- Alumni Community- provides ongoing relationships and support with get-togethers
Kidz2Leaders serves more than 300 children and family members a year, and out of more than 100 young adults who have completed at least seven years of the Kidz2Leaders program, only one has gone to prison.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer to be a counselor for a week at Camp Hope (teens and adults).
- Be a business coach to a high school student.
- Chaperone or family pal on a weekend retreat.
- Become a prayer partner.
- Support administrative needs in our office on the MB campus.
- Support our annual Christmas efforts.