FaithBridge Foster Care
Contact: Wayne Stolz, 678.360.8169, [email protected]
Resource Coordinator: Stephanie Watts, 770.853.8275, [email protected]
FaithBridge Foster Care,
PO Box 670026, Marietta, GA, 30068
FaithBridge Foster Care is a Christian non-denominational 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing family foster care through the local church. We are a Christian Ministry to children and families who suffer the harmful effects of abuse, neglect, and abandonment. We exist to mobilize and equip the local church in a Biblical response to the call to care for the needs of “the least, the last, and the lost” children in our own communities.
Our vision is to change the way foster care is accomplished and that every foster child would have the opportunity to be placed in a Christian home with a loving, nurturing foster family, supported by a Community of Care from the local church.
- Mobilization of the local church through establishment of a foster care ministry.
- Foster family recruitment through the foster care ministry.
- Foster family orientation and training.
- Placement of foster children in foster homes.
- Foster family support services.
- Foster child case management/DFCS interface.
- Family/behavior management training.
- Become a foster parent
- Become a respite family. (Respite families provide short term care for supporting foster families)
- Donate clothing and other needed children’s items
- Volunteer to mentor, tutor, babysit, provide assistance with meals and/or transportation
- Resource Coordinator (leads volunteer and support efforts for Mt Bethel foster families)