Called to Care Foster Ministry
Contact: Stephanie Watts, 770.853.8275
Location: Room B118
Meeting dates: Third Thursday of each month
Meeting time: 6:15-7:30pm (Dinner at 5:30)
Purpose: The mission of the Called to Care Foster Ministry is to recruit and support Mt. Bethel foster families and other Christian foster families in the community. We exist to hear and meet the needs of children placed in these families. To date, Called to Care has served over 70 children in foster care.
- Become a foster parent.
- Become a respite family (provide short term care to support foster families.)
- Donate clothing and other needed children’s items.
- Volunteer to mentor, tutor, babysit, or provide assistance with meals and/or transportation.
- Resource Coordinator (leads volunteer and support efforts for Mt. Bethel foster families).
- Serve as a prayer team partner.
This Mother’s Day is a different kind…
I don’t know whether it was the…
Our favorite time of year – pool…
Molly and KR McCullough were one of…