MUST Summer Lunch Program
This summer, MUST Ministries will continue the time-honored tradition of partnering with churches, schools, corporations, and volunteers to feed thousands of kids in the metro-Atlanta area all summer. At Mt. Bethel, we will pack on Tuesdays and distribute meal kits on Wednesdays from 10am until noon, beginning June 1.
All items must be shelf-stable and individually wrapped*
- Granola bars, cereal bars, other breakfast bars
- Oatmeal packets, small cereal boxes, other breakfast entrees
- Mac ‘n cheese, spaghettiOs, ramen noodles, ravioli, soup, other canned or packed lunch entrees
- Chips, cracker packs, goldfish, other salty snacks
- Fruit snacks, fruit cups, applesauce cups or pouches, cookies, pudding cups, other snacks
- Juice boxes, Capri Sun pouches, other drinks
*East Cobb Campus – Please leave items in the MUST bins located at the “E” Entrance by the kitchen.
We are excited to be able to assist MUST with serving the children of our community! If you have any questions, email us or call 678.560.7527. Visit the MUST Summer Lunch page for more information on the program.