MUST Food Pantry Collection and Distribution
There are some in our community that experience food insecurity daily. When schools close, children who would normally have breakfast and lunch at school have no guaranteed meals. We are partnering with Johnson Ferry Baptist Church (JFBC) to collect and distribute food boxes for MUST Ministries Food Pantry. Johnson Ferry will be the drop-off, collection, and box packing site, beginning Wednesday, March 18, while Mt. Bethel will be the distribution site, beginning Friday, March 20, and continuing each Friday as needed. If you would like to help with distribution, please contact Heather Wood.
We Need Your Help!
• Needed items* (listed below) – drive-through drop-off at the Portico Entrance of JFBC Monday-Friday from 9am–1pm starting Wednesday, March 18.
• Host a neighborhood Food Drive – collect and take items to JFBC or MUST.
• Go to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram now and share, like, repost this event. Help us get the word out!
Please pray over this ministry:
• Pray for wisdom for our leaders as we seek to serve well.
• Pray that those who are food insecure would find ministries to fill the gap.
• Pray that we would have enough food to fill the needs of local partners.
*Food Items Needed
Donate only requested items that are unopened, not dented, or expired. No glass please. REMINDER – Drop-off is at Johnson Ferry.
- dried pasta or rice
- boxed potatoes
- boxed cereal/oatmeal
- jelly (plastic jar)
- cornbread mix/cornmeal
- small peanut butter
- canned pasta with meat sauce (ex: Chef Boyardee)
- canned meat (tuna/chicken)
- canned chunky soup/ beef stew
- canned condensed soup
- canned veggies (corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, mixed)
- canned fruit
- tomato product
- Ramen Noodles