In-Person Worship Services
Campus Registration Links
Steps to Register
- Review this page for the latest Attendee Policy and social distancing guidelines.
- Pick which service you would like to attend from our options below.
- Follow the registration process for the requested service.
- Receive your confirmation e-mail.
Precautions We Are Taking To Keep You Safe
- Requiring masks for all attendees.
- Limiting service attendance to allow for proper social distancing.
- Sanitizing between worship services.
- Nursery for ages three and under.
- Designated worship area in the balcony of the Sanctuary for families with elementary-age children.
Precautions We Ask You To Take
- Wearing a mask is required.
- Please wash your hands often and use provided sanitizers.
- Please respect the 6′ social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Please avoid congregating in the Narthex or other common spaces before or after services.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, please stay home and join us in worship online.
FAQs for In-Person Worship Services
Do I need to register beforehand in order to attend?
Yes. Registration is required to attend any on-site service.
When is registration open?
Registration for the following Sunday worship will open Monday morning and remain open until Saturday at 11:59pm. Registration is a first come, first serve basis.
Do I need to register my child for nursery?
No. Registration is not required for nursery. Staff members will check-in children upon arrival.
What options are there for childcare?
Childcare will only be offered for children ages three and under at this time. However, please note that all worship services are designed to be family friendly. The balcony will be designated for families with elementary-age children. Feel free to bring any tablets, coloring supplies, books, etc. that you feel necessary. MB Kids will also be providing activity packets each week upon arrival.
What do I need to know when I arrive on-campus?
While our Welcome Team will be available to help, most of the information can be found safety video coming soon!
What do I need to know about giving?
Sunday, November 1, is Commitment Sunday! If you feel led to give or pledge a commitment, please continue to use our contactless options, including online giving, text-to-give, and mailing a check/commitment card. Offering baskets will also be available at various locations to leave your cards and contributions on your way out.
How will we celebrate Communion?
In-person communion will not be celebrated for the time being.
Do I have to wear a facemask?
Facemasks are required indoors on-campus. We will have disposable facemasks available if one is needed.
How will I receive updates?
In the event of a change, we will post updates to our news page and our social media platforms. To receive notifications directly to your smart device, subscribe to the campus push notifications on the MB app.
Will online services still be offered online?
Yes! We will continue to live-stream our modern and traditional services.