Called to Care Foster Ministry
The mission of the Called to Care Foster Ministry is to recruit and support Mt. Bethel foster families and other Christian foster families in the community. We exist to hear and meet the needs of children placed in these families.
We meet once a month on Wednesdays; please check the calendar for specific dates. Please join us for fellowship and support in our foster journey(s).
We have several service opportunities available:
- Become a foster parent.
- Become a respite family to provide short term care to support foster families.
- Donate clothing and other needed children’s items.
- Volunteer to mentor, tutor, babysit, or provide assistance with meals/transportation.
- Become a Resource Coordinator (leads volunteer and support efforts for Mt. Bethel foster families).
- Serve as a prayer team partner.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Watts.