For 2020 Calendar Year
Registration open: September 15, 2019, through October 15, 2019
What’s One with One Discipleship?
- It’s about becoming people who grow in relationship with Christ and, in turn, help others grow. One with One Discipleship is biblical mentoring and is based out of scriptures from Matthew 28, Titus 2, and 1 Thessalonians 2.
- It’s about creating intentional relationships to allow places of trust, where we can listen, ask hard questions, diligently pray for, and unconditionally love someone in a life season different from our own.
- “I participate in One with One Discipleship because I love having a sister in Christ to share biblical encouragement with, pray for one another, hold each other accountable, and share life lessons with in a world that can often beat us down.” – Juanita
- It’s about showing up, listening, and sharing your life and the lessons you’ve learned or the struggles you are in with someone a season or more apart from you. It is mutually beneficial as we walk alongside one another and point each other to Jesus in all circumstances.
- “God paired us; there is no doubt! It is so wonderful to talk about life with her and be reminded that 1) God knows, and 2) I am not alone.” – Debbie
- It’s a year commitment that runs January through December, 2019, that will push us in our faith and challenge us to a higher standard of living in every area of life as together, we pursue Jesus.
- “I didn’t think I had time and now I set my calendar around when I get to meet with my discipler.” – Lisa
- The intention is that all discipleship pairs will meet a minimum of once per month, will be supported with resources to stir personal growth and your discipleship relationship, and will have gatherings to celebrate what God is doing in and through you!