Interested in serving as a summer intern? Please review the information below and respond as you feel led.
Application Deadline: March 9, 2018
Requirements for this ten-week commitment are on the application; please read through them closely before prayerfully considering to apply.
Successful Applicant Requirements and Agreement:
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and an active involvement in the local church.
- A desire to be a team member in a ministry dedicated to communicating the Word of God, the truth of His Word, and the difference living for Him can make in our lives.
- Must have energy as a student/college intern to plan, communicate, and implement student retreats, activities, and Bible studies.
- Must be eager to serve in varied capacities and step up to lead peers and organize activities here and abroad.
- As a children’s ministry intern, be willing to learn and lead children, work with parents, and be part of a team that teaches, implements, and conducts many children’s events and recurring activities.
- Have a willingness to learn or be familiar with administrative tasks.
- Have a flexible attitude, a servant heart, and desire to learn or be exposed to all that happens in the life of full time ministry.
- Must have graduated high school a minimum of one year prior to serving as an intern.
- Have an eagerness and desire to selflessly give to this internship, to be discipled, and be dedicated to learning and growing your own faith as you serve on this summer-long mission that has limitless potential.