Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, run over 11 weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome. Alpha meets in coffee houses, churches, homes, and just about anywhere; no two Alphas usually look the same, but they generally have three key things in common: food, a talk, and good conversation. To learn more about Alpha, click here », or watch this video »
Register now; there is a meeting time and place for everyone! When registering, you will have the opportunity to choose the group that best suits your schedule. Groups are:
- Sunday Mornings | North Campus | 9-10:15am
- Wednesday Evening Ladies | East Cobb Home | 7:30-9pm
- Wednesday Evening Couples | East Cobb Home | 7-8:30pm
- Thursday Evening Couples | East Cobb Home | 7-8:30pm
- Friday Morning Men | North Campus | 6-7:30am
If you have additional questions, please email us.