Contact: Dana Inman (Director), firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-523-1239
Sam Smith (Mt. Bethel advocate), email@example.com, 404-374-1353
Allison Smith (Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-446-4680
Location: 302 Decatur St, Atlanta
To support the staff of the Atlanta Center for Self-Sufficiency in their efforts to help homeless men and women who are struggling with various issues but are dedicated to a journey of self-sufficiency. Support by Mt. Bethel volunteers includes various work and service projects at the two respective Samaritan House sites: EDGE (Earning Dignity, Gaining Employment) and Café 458.
- Serve meals and kitchen duty at both EDGE and Café 458.
- Assembly, paint, and work projects at both Samaritan House locations.
- Host the annual Christmas dinner for clients of both locations.
- Collect and deliver clothing
- Write and insert notes of encouragement.
- Helping with the 4th of July cookout.
- Ship boxes.
- Serve as member of EDGE Employment Readiness Committee.
- Help with various items at EDGE.
- Computer Lab.