Sixers17 is a great opportunity for rising sixth graders to experience a Mt. Bethel Student Ministries Retreat, become involved in Student Ministries, and see how much fun we have! This will be a great introductory retreat filled with adventure and the Holy Spirit through great messages, worship, fellowship, and fun times at Lake Lanier Islands. Come join us!
Our theme is from I Timothy 4:12, “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” Student Ministries is here to “lead students to Christ, and respond to His calling on their lives.” We do this through different types and levels of activities, worship experiences, and Bible studies. We hope your student will become engaged with our ministry here at Mt. Bethel, but more importantly, we want to help facilitate each students’ development in his/her faith to create a stronger relationship with parents and with Christ.
Thursday, June 1
- 9am Students arrive at MBUMC (please eat breakfast before arrival)
- 9:15am Depart MBUMC
- 10:00am Arrive at Lake Lanier Islands Water Park
- 12pm Lunch
- 3:30pm Depart Lake Lanier
- 5pm Arrive MBUMC
- 5:30pm Dinner at MBUMC
- 6:00pm Worship and message
- 7:00pm Crazy games on the fields, and hands-on faith activations.
- 10:45pm Lights out
Friday, June 2
- 8:30am Wake up
- 9am Pancake breakfast (supplied and cooked by parents)
- 10am Parent pick-up